Hermanus Whale Route Tour
This route offers excellent vantage points for whale viewing. The Southern Right Whale is the species most likely to be seen between June and November. Other species found are Humpback Whale and brydes Whale. They are commonly known to Seals and Dolphins.
HIGHLIGHTS – Full Day
Time : 09h00 – 17h00
- Sir Lowry’s Pass
- Hamilton Russel Wine Estate
- Rotary Drive – Spectacular view over Hermanus
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Harbour Museum – Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Drive Along False Bay with Spectacular Oceans Views.